Goodnight MoonBy Margaret Wise Brown
Ok, I know that some people don't like it,,, but I LOVE it! So have my kids! They Love to read it every night, and say goodnight to their own rooms! (My baby loves the 'little old lady whispering SHHHH!') I think that it is SO cute!
Go Away, Big Green Monster!By Ed Emberley
(So I am NOT a bug fan of the words 'go away', but as long as my kids are saying it to monsters, not each other... then I guess it is ok!) This is a great book for learning colors, and shapes. And it has empowered one of my children to tell monsters that they can only be in his room when he invites them!!! I love how the pages build on each other!
Country CrossingBy Jim Aylesworth
I love that this book teaches that everything has a sound! How often have we driven down the road and not even noticed the sounds all around??? In this book you pay attention to the crickets, the owl, the Train, and even the train lights. It is a book to inspire all of your senses!
1 comment:
I love Go Away Big Green Monster! I used to read it to the kindergarteners. They loved it too!
Post a Comment