Read This!?!?

What should I read? Should I read this?

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Faithful


Posted by AJ at 9:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

52 in 2011!

I started this year with a goal! No NOT a loose 20 lb goal, although I could use that!!!, a goal to read 52 books! I LOVE to read and that is only one book a week, but still with crazy kids a crazy scheduel, I wondered... can I do it!, and not neglect my family and home??? At times it was rough going, but I DID IT! I finished 52 books in 42 weeks!!! (after a lot of LATE nights!) So here it is, here is my list and guide... I will be adding more all the time, I don't ever plan to stop reading...

What am I reading right now?

Right now I am reading...

Who IS AJ?

I am AJ! I am a mom, wife, and daughter... That being said I am also a cleaning lady, cook, school helper, server, taxi, shopper, crafter, teacher, princess, pirate, zoo lover, library seeker, and bargain lover!

Oh, and a book lover in my 'spare time' (aka middle of the night closet reader!)

I am AJ

I am AJ

Favorit Book Sites

  • amazon books
  • Barnes & Noble

I LOVE the Library!

I really do! I do NOT buy any books! (except for for my kids!) I get all my books at the library, I usually have 15 on my night stand, and 14 days to read them all!

If you have read any of these books....

please leave a comment and let everyone know what you thought!

Where do I find my picks!

I judge all books by their covers! I don't like to read about a book before I read it! I take peoples word for it! I hear it is good, or see it at Costco, then I have to read it, and add it to my list from the Library!

What is my favorite book?

(hardest question in the world, right up there with who is my favorite child...)

I don't have A favorite book, I have favorite books by authors, and favorite authors, (and authors I don't like at all...) I love Nicholas Sparks~The Wedding, Lisa See~ Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Mary Higgins Clark... the list could go on and on!!!


Followers

Series I am in the thick of...

  • Matched~ Ally Condie
  • The Walk~ Richard Paul Evans

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (2)
      • The Road to Grace
      • Faithful
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (66)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (62)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.