Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Finally

By Wendy Mass

Book 2 of 3(so far)

I love this whole series! Young girls will love it! Rory may be me! (I also find a way to mess up the things I have been waiting for!)

Rory Swenson has been waiting her whole life to turn twelve. You can pierce your ears when you're twelve. You can go to the mall with your friends unchaperoned when you're twelve. You can babysit when you're twelve. You can get a cell phone when you're twelve. Hey, and not for nothing, you can even ride in the front passenger-side seat when you're twelve. It seems like all Rory has been hearing from her parents has been, "When you're twelve,when you're twelve, when you're twelve". Well, in exactly 18 hours, 36 minutes, and 52 seconds, it will finally happen. Rory's life will officially begin.Wendy Mass delivers once again with this humorous, touching, and abundantly charming story about an (extremely!) important birthday year that readers will really take to heart.

No comments: