Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The List

By Melanie Jacobson

Loved it! SO FUNNY!!! I really found my self laughing so hard I was crying! (anyone who has ever been in a singles ward, or heard of one will understand!) ~I also at one time had a 'list' (I still do,) but I found that they are better when shared!~ My hubbie every night was like, 'what are you reading?'

Would I recommend it? Y~E~S!!! it is for anyone who needs a sunny day! and a happy ending!

Ashley Barrett doesn’t want to get married. At least, not anytime soon. She doesn’t care how many of her friends and family members and fellow churchgoers had weddings before they finished college — the last thing she needs in her fun-loving twenties is the dead-weight of some guy. And that’s why she created The List. By the time she completes all twenty-five goals — from learning a language to skydiving to perfecting the art of making sushi — she’ll be more ready to settle down. Maybe.

No comments: